When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Thing Called Loyalty

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:58 pm

"It's hard to say, " I reply thoughtfully as I nod toward the stairs. "I've known a total of three colossus in my life. Two were completely unphased by temperatures, and the third was this tiny little woman who complained constantly of the cold and the heat. But I think she had fae blood, so I don't know."

View user profile

152A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 pm

“My mother wasn’t very bothered, from what I remember, but I didn’t exactly know her before she was turned.” I shrug, turning to head down the stairs. Once down, I grab my shoes and step off to pull them on as I peer around for a mirror. Not finding one, I run a hand quickly through my hair, my fingers pulling out any problem spots as I wait for him to join me.

“But to answer your question - no, I don’t need a door made. I don’t really mind the walks, usually. I know you saw some people giving me grief the other day, but it’s usually not that bad at all.”

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

153A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:13 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, " I smile lightly as I move into the kitchen to where the elven golem is busy plating the pears. "Make a couple to go?" I pause as the golem looks up to cock its head at me, its eyes falling back to the plate before holding it out to me uncertainty.

"No, put it in a-, " I trail off as it puts the plate into the hand that I had gestured toward the cupboard with. "I - okay, thank you," I sigh in frustration as the golem bows slightly before returning to the rest of the pears.

"You made too many again, but that's fine, " I grouse as I work around the golem to find a bag. "It's not like its winter or anything..."

View user profile

154A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:48 pm

I watch the exchange in the kitchen with a slight smirk, waiting for him to gather the pears. The golem seems to move of its own accord around Aoifa as he finds the bag he was looking for.

155A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 am

"See?" I say, waving a hand at the golem before I hold a bag up for it to see. "Bag. To go. Journeime."

The elven word seems to trigger something, and I'm left talking to myself as the golem straightens up and walks into the living room. I stare at it at a loss until it returns with my backpack and holds it out for me, its head cocking to the side inquisitively. My eyes narrow as I glare at the thing before taking the bag slowly.

"I hate you, " I sigh as I walk past with the bagged pears and the backpack. "Alright, I suppose we may as well go."

View user profile

156A Thing Called Loyalty - Page 7 Empty Re: A Thing Called Loyalty on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 am

I nod softly as I follow Aoifa towards the door, glancing back towards the golem with a faint curiosity before stepping out into the snow. My eyes don’t scan the scenery this time, whatever curiousness I’d had before all but gone as the snow crunches under my shoes. This was just another place where I wasn’t entirely welcome, another place where others like me weren’t wanted.

Keeping my head down, I follow Aoifa back towards where the door had been, trailing behind him absently as icy winds whip through the trees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum